Loading...

Welcome to your world!.... My world.....Our world.The world of all men.The world of the Bench and the Bar.The world of budding Lawyers(Aspirants to the Bar).....and.... your world.Yes you, the businessman, the entrepreneur, the banker,doctor,engineer,teacher,student,entertainer,clergyman, housewife,househusband....endless.

THE BRAND-PSAMMYESQUIRE

This online platform aims at providing information,world class articles,entertainment and news(both local and international) to our online community especially the Bar,the Bench and aspirants to the bar.Just a glimpse to some of the features of this media platform...
  • Law firm profiling
  • Branding
  • Client management series
  • Law and Business
  • Law and Information Technology
  • Global trends
  • Choice articles for clients-articles on lawyer-client relationship(basically for non-lawyers)
  • Law reporting
  • Biographies of Learned Law Lords(both the Bar and the Bench)
  • Storifying the Law
  • Employment opportunities
  • Entertainment
  • Business series
  • News and;
  • You!.

Its our world, let's make it better.Log in everyday for news and choice articles and every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for the special series.
Thank you for being a part of this virtual community.Let me share this beautiful piece from my friend Doctor Egwim Ndubuisi. Enjoy it and enjoy your day too.You are greatly valued!

Someday is here and now!

procrastination-breaking-habit
Someday, I’ll go to school
Someday, I’ll learn a skill
Someday, I’ll learn Chinese
Someday, I’ll ask her out
Someday, I’ll settle down
Someday, I’ll tuck the kids
Someday, I’ll quit my job
Someday, I’ll be my Boss
Someday, I’ll run a web
Someday, I’ll write a book
Someday, I’ll trot the globe
Someday, I will live my dreams
Someday, I’ll be at peace
Someday, with God and man
Someday, I’ll walk the talk
Someday, I’ll grow too old
Someday, I’ll leave this world
Someday, will never come
Someday, is mine to grab
Someday, is here and now
Someday, is here today
NDUBUISI EGWIM-NEWDIMENSIONLIFE.COM





Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

SPONSORED ADS

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *